Green BarleyThe only vegetation on Earth that can supply sole nutritional support from birth to old age GREEN BARLEY contains all the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and proteins necessary for the human diet, plus enzymes and chlorophyll.
The real power of Barley grass is found in the combination of all the nutrients making it a whole food concentrate as close to its natural state as possible and thus supplies the nutrients in a natural proportion.
There are many plants with satisfactory nutrition, but none that covers as wide a spectrum of nutrients as Barley grass.
Drinking Barley Green Juice has been commonly recommended by persons who study natural healing techniques. In recent years, it has become popular among those seeking a potent source of antioxidant and phytochemical properties attributed to deep green leafy vegetables.
In today’s world, “eating right” is becoming more and more difficult. It is no surprise that people who use our Barley feel it is the best thing they have done for themselves in a long time!
Easy to use and surprisingly palatable, our Barley is grown from select organic seeds at over 5,000 ft. elevation in the mineral-rich soil of an ancient volcanic lake bed. Our Barley is irrigated by pure mineral water and harvested at the peak of nutrition. Our Barley is processed “on site” and is guaranteed to be 100% pure green barley powder (dehydrated at 88 °F to lock in nutritional potency).
Our barley powder contains no binders, fillers, sweeteners or additives of any kind.
Dragon FruitPitaya Fruit, commonly known as the Dragon Fruit is among the most nutritious and wonderfully exotic fruits. It is not only tasty and refreshing, this fruit boasts of a lot of water and other vital minerals with varied nutritional health benefits. Health Wealth gives you this nutritious fruit in an all-natural powdered drink, identical in goodness of the dragon fruit flavour.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE DRAGON FRUIT
DRAGON FRUIT CHOLESTEROLKeeping a heart healthy low cholesterol diet? Don’t worry about your cholesterol. Dragon fruit cholesterol is not an issue. Dragon fruit is both low in cholesterol and has little to no unhealthy cholesterol producing fats (certain fats which are metabolized to cholesterol contribute to increased cholesterol levels more than even cholesterol itself in food sources of cholesterol).
DRAGON FRUIT VITAMIN CThe amount of vitamin C in dragon fruit is high, and because the dragon fruit is a natural fruit providing you with a rich balance of nutrients coming along with the vitamin C, you absorb the Vitamin C in dragon fruit efficiently when you include this as part of your healthy diet.
DRAGON FRUIT ANTIOXIDANTSDragon fruit is a good natural source of anti-oxidants which help to prevent the dangers of free radicals which can cause cancer and other undesirable health detriments. The number, quantity, and variety of antioxidants in real foods like dragon fruit is completely unmatched by any food supplement or pills – even those claiming to have ‘antioxidant’ health benefits. Nothing compares to the rich array of nutrients and antioxidants in a real natural food like the dragon fruit. Forget about junk foods and processed foods, as they are poison not foods! Even though a supplement claiming to offer a high amount of antioxidant benefits may sound good, the fact is that foods like dragon fruit have literally thousands of varieties of antioxidant substances and the supplement likely will contain only one (e.g vitamin E supplements). Stick with dragon fruit antioxidant sources and other fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid trying to take a shortcut through a pill.
DRAGON FRUIT FATSDragon fruit does have a small amount of fats because there are so many seeds in the edible part of the fruit. There can be literally thousands of the small black seeds in any given dragon fruit, and like most seeds and nuts they have both fats and protein in them while the flesh of the fruit itself has virtually none. Many fruits we eat have the seeds removed, like apricots, peaches, apples and the like so we tend to think of fruits as being completely fat and protein free. It woud be literally impossible to remove th seeds from dragon fruit unless you pressed it through a strainer, as the seeds are very small and mixed evenly in the flesh. Fortunately, these are mostly the healthy mono-unsaturated fats as, of course, they are not processed in any way and therefore are none of the dangerously unhealthy trans-fats seen in most junk food and processed foods.
DRAGON FRUIT FIBERDietary fiber is an important nutrition factor for everyone form young to old, and the best way to get dietary fiber is to eat fruits and vegetables including fruits like the dragon fruit. As you might expect, like many fruits, dragon fruit has lots of dietary fiber with almost 1g of fiber per 100g of the fresh dragon fruit. Of course, the amount of dietary fiber in dragon fruit which is dried on a gram for gram basis is much higher than the amount of dietary fiber in dragon fruit as the fresh fruit. The health benefits of dragon fruit fiber are just one other example of the reason that consuming natural sources of nutrients is superior to getting them from pills and supplements.
13 Amazing Benefit of Dragon Fruit For Skin and Health
- CHOLESTEROL: Dragon Fruit is low cholesterol content and has no unhealthy cholesterol fats that harm the human body.
- FATS: Dragon Fruit consists of a small amount of healthy monounsaturated fats because the fruit contains many seeds in its edible part. The seeds and the nuts in the dragon fruit contain monounsaturated fats and proteins.
- FIBER: Dragon Fruit is also best known for its cleansing properties of the digestive system. The fibers in the fruit help to get better bowel movements. It is also a good solution for constipation.
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Dragon fruit is a natural source of antioxidants. Antioxidants help out a person from any free radicals that cause cancer as well as unwanted health damages.
- ARTHRITIS: Dragon fruit helps to decrease the irritation of joints, so it called as an anti inflammatory fruit. The symptoms of arthritis are alleviated once the swelling of the joints are reduced.
- GOOD FOR THE HEART: The greatest of dragon fruit advantages if for cardiovascular health. It decreases bad cholesterol levels from the body and then increases good cholesterol levels. This fruit is a good source of mono saturated fats which helps to keep our heart in good condition.
- REGULATES DIABETES: Dragon fruit contains a high amount of fiber that helps a person stabilize his blood sugar levels. It also avoids sugar spikes that are often observed after eating high glycemic index foods. Therefore, it is good for a diabetic patient though you should consult your doctor before consumption.
- FIGHTS AGING: This fruit is a rich source of antioxidants. It helps to fight free radicals in our body. It also helps to slow down the aging process after the free radicals are reduced. Due to this, the skin looks young, flexible and tight.
- HELPS IN WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: Dragon Fruit is low in calories. It is also a rich source of fiber. Therefore, it helps us to feel full after a meal without adding extra pounds. It cleans and improves our metabolic system thereby helping us to maintain a healthy weight.
- ASTHMA: Dragon fruits contain high amounts of Vitamin C which strengthens the immunity system against respiratory disorders like Asthma.
- GOLD MINE OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Dragon fruit contains high amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, B2, and B3. It is also rich in many important minerals as iron, calcium, phosphorus. Apart from this, it contains a good proportion of protein, fiber and niacin and last but not the least, 80 percent water. Hence you can easily call it a ‘superfruit’ that helps in enhancing nutrition and corrects body ailments. Not only that, dragon fruit can be a vital ingredient in your daily beauty regime even. Dragon fruit seeds contain unsaturated fat and fights bad cholesterol.
- DRAGON FRUIT TO FIGHT THE AGING PROCESS: To prevent premature aging, consume Dragon Fruit drink regularly. Owing to its antioxidant properties, this fruit effectively slows down aging progression of cells. Also aids in the glowing skin effect.
- DRAGON FRUIT TO TREAT ACNE: As dragon fruit is rich in vitamin C, it is really useful for treating acne. Consume regularly for best results.
Chia SeedsAncient cultures throughout Central America have long enjoyed CHIA SEEDS as a key part of their food and medicine. The seeds were even used as currency.
The Mayans and Incans revered the tiny, but nutrient-dense, CHIA SEED as a staple food along with corn and beans. In fact, 'chia' is the Mayan word for 'strength.'
Discover ChiaChia seeds are the world’s richest plant-based source of Omega-3, dietary fibre, protein and antioxidants. Chia seeds are Nature’s Complete Superfood because of their increible nutritional profile, which also includes vitamins and minerals that are essential for a healthy diet.
The more abundant antioxidants in chia are quercetin, kaempferol, and myricetin, chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid.
Quercetin is considered to be one of chia’s most powerful antioxidants and it has been shown to significantly boost energy and endurance. Quercetin has specifically been shown to increase the supply of energy to brain and muscle cells. Quercetin, kaempferol, and myricetin are antioxidants that are thought to protect against heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, several different cancers (e.g., lung and prostate), Type 2 diabetes, and asthma.
Chlorogenic acid has also been found to have anti-cancer properties.
ARE CHIA SEEDS REALLY AN ENERGIZING “FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH” THAT PROMOTE LONGEVITY AND ANTI-AGING?While it’s been believed for centuries that the seeds have energizing effects, it’s only been recently that the factors that give an energizing effect have been unraveled.
New research places chia seeds as a superfood that can have positive effects on health. Many argue that chia seeds can promote longevity through what is believed to be their anti-aging nutritional properties.
One source of energy comes from the fact that chia seeds are 20% protein. The other energy source is related to the high antioxidant content.
The seeds contain a wide variety of antioxidants that can be easily absorbed when eaten (Unlike flax seeds, chia seeds do not need to be ground up to release their nutrients and antioxidants.) Antioxidants in recent years have been strongly correlated with anti-aging and cancer prevention. Recent research suggests that some classes of antioxidants have properties that can prevent the oxidations of cells.
Health TriviaCHIA HAS A LONG HISTORY AS A HUMAN FOOD, starting with its domestication by ancient Mexicans in 2,600 B.C. Amaranth, beans, CHIA, and corn comprised the main components of the Aztec and Mayan diets when Columbus arrived in the New World. Many people are still using this ancient grain in the preparation of a popular and refreshing beverage called “chia fresca” which is consumed in Mexico, Central America, as well as in California and Arizona in the US. It’s made up of water, chia seeds, lemon or lime juice, and sweetener.
Additional Benefits of Chia Seeds
- Promotes Heart Health - The seeds contain very high amounts of essential fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6). These fatty acids are linked to lowering blood pressure.
- Stabilizes Blood Sugar - The soluble fiber in chia seeds help stabilize blood glucose levels.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects and Pain Relief - The high concentration of omega-3 helps to lubricate joints. This class of essential fatty acids can be converted into prostaglandins that are known to have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Increased Metabolism - The essential fatty acids in these seeds can help to boost metabolism and promote lean muscle mass. Lean muscle and a higher metabolism can lead to weight loss with proper diet and exercise.
- Detoxification - The fiber from the seeds helps absorb toxins and helps facilitate elimination from the body.
- Improved Memory and Concentration - Research has shown that essential fatty acids can make cell membranes more flexible. This allows nutrients to become more readily available to the cells. In the brain, this translates to keeping the nerve cells healthy and allows for signals to transmit easily. This can increase memory and concentration.
Chia seed protein contains no gluten. This makes it ideal for anyone with gluten sensitivities or someone simply wanting to find a replacement for gluten-containing grains like wheat, barley, rye and oats.